Thank you for your interest in sharing your wisdom at PyBay2019!
||Call for proposals closes
||25 or 40 minutes + Q&A
||May 12 11:59pm PDT
||Half day, full day, or tell us what you need
||May 12 11:59pm PDT
PyBay is a developer-centric conference, focused primarily but not exclusively on the Python language. We'd love to have you share your expertise in:
- Core Python language features
- Frameworks and tools
- Python in the world of data science
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence with Python
- Data visualization, data wrangling
- DevOps, infrastructure, testing and automation with Python
- High performance, reliable, and scalable applications
- Programming hardware with Python
- Building, integrating, or migrating your project using Python
- The people side of engineering and community
- Other stuff you're passionate about
- Submit up to 3 talks and 3 workshops
- if you need help with your proposal, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or show up to SF Python meetup on 4/17
- New this year: thanks to our sponsor Hubb, you can save your draft proposal, and be reminded to complete it before CFP closes
- New this year: thanks to our sponsor Bloomberg, your registration is reduced to $175 only, and possibly FREE.
Your title, description, and abstract should sell your talk or workshop to attendees and reviewers. They should answer the questions: Why should I attend this? What will I learn? What makes this a compelling talk or workshop?
We favor proposals that have:
- Actionable takeaways for attendees. What is the tangible impact of your talk on attendees and their teams?
- Go into details rather than staying at a high level. Can you show some code?
- Have a broad appeal vs. a narrow audience
- Engaging, inspiring, and fun delivery
In the first phase of the selection process, we only consider talk information, not speaker information. In the second phase, we consider speaker information, if needed. Our goal is to determine the program largely by talk content while still ensuring a diversity of talks and speakers. We will notify you of the results within a month after we close the respective call for proposal.